Acknowledgements and Copyright
This website is a joint initiative of Stralia Web and the Oberon Plateau Tourism Association (OPTA) that has been jointly managed by them since 2000 when the first Oberon website was launched. Website design is copyright to Stralia Web.
Contributions to the site have therefore involved the dedication of many volunteers and others in the research, writing and provision of images to display our region over the years.
The Tablelands Way, find your way and TW are trademarks of Oberon Council and are used with permission of Oberon Council, NSW, Australia.
Special acknowledgement and thanks are made to:
- Oberon Council – for use of images and material on The Tablelands Way experience and for images licenced to them by various residents as part of the annual Oberon Photography Competition;
- Oberon Business Association – for providing information;
- Stralia Web for design and invaluable guidance in this and previous websites;
- Oberon Visitor Information Centre staff – for coordinating and checking information on the region;
- Oberon office of the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS), in particular Ranger Jules Bros – for work in providing images and information and coordinating the information with NPWS website;
- Jenolan Caves Reserve Trust – for information and images on Jenolan Caves;
- Various members, businesses and community groups & associations past and present of the Oberon Plateau Tourism Association for assisting in the collection of information and providing images and to Lynne Causer for photography; and
- Although written material on the site has evolved over many years much of the recent copy was written by Julia Wythes.
- Visitor Information
- Videos and Photos
- Getting Here
- What's On
- Special Offers
- Weather Forecast
- Accommodation Availability
- Living & Working in Oberon
- What's New
- Business Search
- Real Estate
- Galleries, Arts & Crafts
- Information Centres