Oberon Community Technology Centre (Oberon CTC)
Use of computers for:
* Casual use (web, email, printing etc)
* Training (by CTC volunteer staff), we have the full range of Microsoft Office products.
* High speed internet access
* Training room (with or without computers)
* Large meeting room
* Venue Hire
Description of resources
The training room has 10 networked computers with Windows Vista and a wide range of software applications. The training room has been used by VERTO (formerly Central West Community College), Oberon Council, OPTA and many more to conduct courses.
The CTC volunteers have also run workshops on Digital Photography, Basic Computers and many 1-1 tutorial sessions. Visit our website for more information on the workshops we run.
The conference room is designed to take up to 20 people comfortably. It has a TV and VCR/CD player. There is also internet access. The conference rooms as been used by groups such as Tumut TAFE, Highland Pine, Blue Mountains Tourism Association, National Parks and Wildlife, Woodchem and Western Research Institute
- CTC@Oberon runs a large range of learning programs, including non-accredited courses (Computers for Beginners, Using a Digital Still Camera, eBay, Internet Basics, Microsoft Office, File Management and Security.
- We can arrange accredited courses through an accredited trainer, self-paced training, and one-on-one mentoring by volunteers and staff.
- We also conduct a full week of activities during Seniors Week.
How To Get Here..
In the same building as the Visitor Information Centre
- Visitor Information
- Videos and Photos
- Getting Here
- What's On
- Special Offers
- Weather Forecast
- Accommodation Availability
- Living & Working in Oberon
- What's New
- Business Search
- Things To Do
- Food and Wine
- Real Estate
- Galleries, Arts & Crafts
- Information Centres