- : Foley's Farm
Relax and enjoy the country experience
Family farm stay
Perfect for families, small groups, four bedrooms, open plan country kitchen, tennis court
posted: 1:45pm 22 May 2020
Perfect for families, small groups, and couples, with four bedrooms, open plan country kitchen, dining and adjoining living room with a slow combustion wood heater.
Just a 2.5 hour drive from Sydney CBD and 15 minute drive from Oberon.
- Peaceful and beautiful views across the tablelands.
- Mountain climate with occasional snow falls in winter.
- Large garden with tennis court.
- Centrally located to Mayfield Gardens, Jenolan Caves, Oberon Dam and recreational pursuits.
- Open plan country kitchen, with cook-top, oven, microwave and appliances.
- Two bathrooms.
- Slow combustion wood heater with fire wood supplied.
- Additional electric heater.
- Flat screen TV (2)
- Four bedrooms
- Small outhouse with double bed for larger groups.
- Linen and towels.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Full size tennis court.
- Outside BBQ
- Large garden
- Small dog friendly with enclosure
- Large three car garage
- Free Wi Fi
Foley’s is the perfect base from which to explore Oberon and surrounding districts.
- Explore the world famous Jenolan Caves which offers a labyrinth of stalactite lined limestone caves.
- See the beautiful world-class Mayfield Gardens – the 160 acre cool climate garden has many amazing features including boardwalks, fountains, ponds and a colonnade of London Plane trees.
- Hike around the Kanangra-Boyd National Park – view the golden cliffs and blue bushland or sit at the top of the majestic mountains.
- Bathurst 1000 and 12 Hour Car Races.
- Bathurst Winter Festival.
- Kayak along Lake Oberon – take your kayak and paddle over the water of picturesque Lake Oberon or go fishing for trout along the banks of the lake.
- Go golfing at the Oberon Golf Course – Play a round on the beautiful 18 hole course along the foreshores of Lake Oberon.
- Region also offers fossicking, mountain biking, fly fishing, 4W driving and horse riding opportunities.
How To Get Here..
Leaving Oberon take the Abercrombie (Goulburn) Road and travel 5 km, turn right onto Sewell’s Creek Road. Travel approx. 1 km, turn left onto Foley’s Creek Road. Travel 5km then turn left onto Beaconsfield Road and travel 3km.
Foley’s Farm House being near the top of the hill on the right, with the property name clearly displayed on the letterbox.
Stay from $120 per night
There is a minimum 2 night stay, with pricing for 2 nights, 2 adults being $220.
Pricing is based on the number of people staying with special rates for families and larger groups.
Check-in from 12pm
Check-out by 12pm
Email Enquiry Form
Phone: 0447546160 or 0428523089
899 Beaconsfield Road
Oberon NSW 2787
Email: Click here to send an email