- : Kilbeggan Cottage
Fully self-contained 3-bedroom farmhouse
A fully self-contained three-bedroom, two-bathroom farmhouse in the high country near Oberon, Kilbeggan Cottage is an ideal choice if you are looking for a rural retreat where the air is crisp, where even summer nights are cool and where snow falls periodically in winter. Best of all, Kilbeggan Cottage is just a two-and-a-half-hour drive from Sydney. Don't expect to see any other visitors: Kilbeggan Cottage is the only farm-stay property on the farm. Sleeps eight people.
- Free wifi available
- Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining room – cooker, full-sized fridge, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, Nespresso machine, TV with Foxtel, DVD player, small DVD library and cosy, slow combustion fire with plenty of firewood provided.
- Bedroom 1 – sleeps two people in a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 – sleeps two people in a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – sleeps four people in two bunk beds
- Bathroom 1 - with separate bath and shower, toilet and vanity
- Bathroom 2 - with shower, toilet and vanity
How To Get Here..
The turnoff to Faugha Ballaugha Road, a gravel road, will then be on the left. Drive down Faugha Ballaugha Road for 700 metres until the road does a 90-degree turn to the right. The cottage, about 50 metres from the road, will then be directly in front of you. Enter via the roadway to the cottage’s left.
Stay from $305 per night
KILBEGGAN COTTAGE RATES
$405 per night for 1 - 2 people (minimum stay 2 nights)
$425 per night for 3 - 4 people (minimum stay 2 nights)
$445 per night for 5 - 8 people (minimum stay 2 nights)
$450 per night (minimum stay 3 nights)
You may bring your own linen or we can provide it for you for $10 per person. If you choose to bring your own, you would need to bring pillowslips, sheets, doona covers and towels.
Email Enquiry Form
370 Faugha Ballaugha Road
OBERON NSW 2787
Email: Click here to send an email